The building in the Apeldoorn vernacular better known as the Pharmacy.
The building was built in 1897 by architect C.M. Gardenier and served as De Hulp- en Spaarbank. The institute provided advances to 'industrious residents of this municipality' for the purchase of cows, sheep, potatoes and 'animal feed'. In 1930, the property was sold to pharmacist L. C.G. Douwes Dekker, who in turn sold it in 1943 to pharmacist C.C. de Maar. Since then, the building has been better known in the Apeldoorn vernacular as the Pharmacy. This history has been brought back in a contemporary way in the office design.